A Senior Drupal Developer demonstrates a broad depth of domain understanding, with commercial experience in multiple aspects, platforms, and frameworks. They are often seen as the delivery powerhouses on projects where they support leaders with decision making, especially around systems architecture.
- Responsible for designing and building high-traffic Drupal applications with non-trivial content structure and functionality
- Responsible for guiding technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Responsible for mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners, and other stakeholders
- Responsible for complex Drupal development tasks, including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Responsible for understanding how system functions contribute to the strategic direction of the business and the ability to make valuable contributions
- Responsible for solving problems effectively by gathering insight from team members, ensuring that they have all the information they need for accurate analysis and consideration, involving them, and supporting them as needed
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and solving problems systematically rather than solely by intuition or instinct; looking for root causes, not just symptoms of the pain; weighing pros and cons of actions; and deciding when to escalate issues
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring to team and colleagues
- Responsible for transforming requirements into technical architecture and then into tasks delegated to team members
- Responsible for documenting incidents and issues for communication and reference purposes
- Responsible for PHP and SQL administration and code optimization
- Responsible for Linux or Windows server administration
Desired Skill Sets
- Demonstrated Drupal experience
- Experience using agile methodologies
- Experience using Git source code versioning and Pull Requests
- Working in a consulting or agency environment with enterprise-level clients
- Experience with Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Configuration Management, and Composer
- Competent English communication and team collaboration skills
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- We are a bunch of technocrats who’re passionate at heart and we drive impact by synergizing with each other’s forces & having fun while we are at it.Our people define our culture. If there is anything we need to change/improve, we do.
- Personal Benefits
- Health Comes First: Extensive Medical Insurance for you and your family.
- Flexible Working Hours: Decide your own productive time per your project/client.
- Dental, Eye, and Body Checkups: Routine checkups help to keep you updated.
- Gaming Zone: Dedicated place for enjoying a refreshing work break any time of the day.
- Celebrations: Celebrate festivals and the diversity of our culture.
- Parties: We just need a reason to party regularly and a BIG trip yearly.
- Handmade tea and coffee, as you like it fresh: Who doesn't have fresh beverages after all.
- Latest technologies: Opportunity to stay ahead in the constantly changing technology trends globally.
- Vibrant work environment: Everybody helps everyone. Fueling your growth with impactful learning & growth opportunities.
- Certifications: Company-sponsored certifications to fuel your competence.
- Work Anniversary Bonus: One-month additional salary as a bonus every year.
- Gratuity: Your long-term commitment pays.
- Interest-Free Loan up to 3 times the salary: No documentation, get money directly in your account.
- Excellent Referral Bonus: Help a friend and get rewarded every time.
- Make money from your money: Earn a guaranteed 10% on your investments in NBFC without any charges.