This position is open to both Contractors and those seeking Full-time employment. As a Contractor or Full-time Project Manager (PM) with Daggerhart Lab, you will be essential to ensuring that each project is delivered to the client as accurately and efficiently as possible.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact for clients and internal teams from design to development.
- Serve as a relay between development and the clients.
- Manage the timeline to ensure all aspects of the project are delivered on schedule, as promised.
- Manage and maintain the budget as outlined in the SOW.
- Create and share reports with the client and internal team that illustrate the status of the project.
- Run all Standups, Demos, and Sprint Planning Meetings.
- Work with designers and developers for any necessary questions and/or estimations.
- Understand and monitor the status of all tasks and subtasks.
- Ensure all communication and collaboration regarding the Scrum board are documented in the tickets.
- Understand how a request will affect the overall project budget and timeline before placing new issues into the sprint.
- 2+ years of agency experience as a Project Manager in website design and development.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Exceptional follow-through.
- Experience relaying technical requirements.
- Proven track record to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Exhibit critical thinking.
- Proven ability to do thorough project requirements gathering.
- Ability to communicate difficult technical concepts to the client through an understanding of the project goals.
Nice to have
- Experience with Non-Profit and Educational organizations.
- Experience with JIRA, Tempo, Slack, Google Sheets, Zoom, and Agile best practices
- Curiosity toward personal growth and optimization.
- Standard Operating Procedural knowledge and interest in organization.
About Daggerhart Lab