Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
You will be working cooperatively with the Sales, Support, Professional Services, Documentation, Product, and Engineering teams to help our customers realize their business objectives through the use of Pantheon’s platform. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, you will build an understanding of the customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Pantheon to increase their productivity and results. Our Customer Success Managers partner with customers to ensure they are getting the most value possible from our platform.
Working directly with our largest customers and partners, you will support their growth and provide a knowledgeable, responsive and a personable point of contact during their entire lifecycle. In this role you will deliver quarterly business reviews that include detailed information about platform use, site health, best practices, and opportunities for early access to platform features. Ultimately, this team partners with our Account Managers and together, is responsible for retaining and expanding our current customer relationships, as well as fostering goodwill and positive advocates throughout the Pantheon customer-base and larger community, which can come in the form of partner referrals, testimonials, and case studies.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Ensure an exceptional experience for our customers and partners by understanding their business objectives and helping to drive adoption of core functionality
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with our customers by building a program vision and providing value throughout the customer partnership as they deliver on their program roadmap
- Engage closely with the Program Lead and Executive Sponsor of each customer, as well as other strategic leaders that influence the direction of the account
- As the steward of the customer relationship, you’ll work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in our processes
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with Sales to successfully close such opportunities
- Creatively analyze and drive adoption within the customer base, including engaging departmental leaders who are utilizing the solution well and influencing where adoption may be improved
- Diagnose risks - take action to solve or mitigate such risks
- Monitor and achieve group KPIs including: churn %, monthly active usage, and customer health
- Identify key customer advocates that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc
- Turn every customer and partner into a Pantheon champion and lifetime Pantheon customer and advocate
What You Bring to the Table
- 5-10 years experience in a role directly supporting customers as a CSM, digital consultant, Solutions Engineer, or technical support engineer
- Solid command of Git and the command line
- Development experience with Wordpress and Drupal is a must
- Salesforce or similar CRM systems proficiency
- Proven track record in managing clients, client retention, and growth
- Solid communication skills with the ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- PaaS/SaaS experience
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact t[email protected]. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.