Patterns, Patterns: Design Systems Implementation the Red Hat Way
Drupal Camp Asheville 2020 Online Edition - July 10th-12th
Design systems are a powerful tool in any company’s arsenal. They provide consistency, support brand recognition, and streamline the design process itself. There are many benefits, but implementing systems across a large product portfolio can be cumbersome for the most nimble of teams.
Come and learn how one of Red Hat’s Front End teams has built a multi-use toolkit for implementing design systems within Drupal, including PatternFly, Red Hat’s open-source design system based on Bootstrap. See how products from OpenShift, to interactive Drupal partner toolkits, and even RedHat.com’s Drupal partnermarketing site all utilize parts of the same-style implementations - ensuring each adheres to Red Hat’s corporate branding and design standard.
You will leave the room with a clear understanding of massive-scale design systems implementation and a Drupal-compatible toolkit to take your design systems to the next level.
- Design Systems, Philosophy, and Frameworks
- Atomic Design (Design System)
- PatternFly (CSS Framework)
- KSS-Node (CSS / Twig Dev Tool)
- SASS + Twig / Nunjucks + JSON Schema Pattern stack
- PatternLab (CSS / Twig Dev Tool)
- UI Patterns (Drupal Module)
- PatternKit (Drupal Module)