Updated: May 15, 2022
We're excited that Drupal Camp Asheville will once again be an in-person event for 2022! It's been 3 years since we've gotten to spend time together beyond a computer screen, and we can't wait to see you all.
Our event will be held at the University of North Carolina at Asheville and we will be following their COVID-19 protocols.
UNC Asheville/Drupal Camp Asheville COVID-19 protocols
- Documentation of a negative test prior to arrival on campus or documentation of complete vaccination.
- Complete vaccination is two weeks after either a second shot of Pfizer or Moderna or after one shot of J&J vaccines.
- COVID tests can be either PCR or rapid tests.
- The negative test must be within 72 hours of arrival, and we ask that the participant quarantine at home after the test is performed until arrival on campus.
- Wearing a face mask at all times while indoors on campus except when eating a meal.
- Masks are not required outside as long as social distancing can be maintained.
- Performing a daily self-check of COVID-19 symptoms, including:
- cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever or chills, muscle or body aches, vomiting or diarrhea, and new loss of taste or smell.
- Practicing frequent hand-washing and use of hand sanitizer.
- Maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet whenever possible.
Sick, been exposed, or awaiting test results?
- Quarantining or isolating when infection is suspected, when exposure is suspected, and/or while awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- If a participant has been fully vaccinated and is a close contact of someone who tests positive for COVID-19, the participant does not need to quarantine unless symptoms are present, at which time a COVID test should be administered.
- If a test is positive, the participant cannot return to the camp and must leave campus as soon as possible.
- Reporting illness, suspected COVID-19 exposure, or a positive COVID-19 test to the camp using our anonymous COVID-19 Positive Report Form.
- Please report if you test positive on or between July 8, 2022 and July 15, 2022.
- Please follow the CDC guidelines for Quarantine and Isolation to reduce the spread.
As protocols change or new circumstances develop, we will update this page with the latest information. We reserve the right to deny entrance to camp if an attendee refuses to follow the protocols in place.
Let's all do our part and have a great and safe camp.