Work closely with technical leaders to help lead and support the development team, build upon our world class continuous integration solutions and help shape our development, deployment and discovery processes. This job is available for Full time or Contract (40 hours) either based in the USA or Canada, working remotely.
- Operationalize Drupal Implementation. This includes Automation of Builds and Deployments and Environment Refreshes
- Maintain and support continuous integration tools and documentation.
- Development team support (CI and dev tools)
- Support Professional Services team processes based on CI/CD and deployment strategiesConsult with clients on hosting / launch requirements
- Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure complete delivery of web applications
- Assist in release/deployment planning and execution activities
- Technical oversight of Quickstart packages
- Conduct technical assessment interviews and provide assessments of potential new hires or additions to Promet and contribute to the overall decision making process with regard to new hires
- Assist with ensuring our open source contributions are active and well exposed (ie show up correctly on places such as drupal.org, packagist etc)
- Provide technical direction and support to ensure timely and quality project delivery
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
- Perform Drupal development as needed in support of the development team
- Expert with Hosting platforms Pantheon or Acquia (must have)
- Experience in Drupal application development (must have)
- Experience configuring hosting environments for PHP applications with Linux and MySQL
- Experience with bash scripting and automation
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT.
- Experience in DevOps practices, processes and deployment models (Cloud and On-prem)
- Experience in web architecture, development and technologies
- A problem-solving mindset with a passion for software development
- Experience with tools such as Composer, Git, and NPM
- Experience with load balanced, containerized deployments on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with advanced integrations with Pantheon or Acquia hosting environments
- Expertise with Drupal custom module development (nice to have)