We are pleased to offer an alternative to camp presentations this year and invite the community to submit a written article to be published on the Drupal Camp Asheville website.
We will receive, accept, and publish articles in the months leading up to camp.
The following are our final deadlines:
- June 12th, 2023 - Final deadline for all article proposals
- June 19th, 2023 - Final deadline for accepted article content
- June 26th, 2023 - All accepted articles will be published
By submitting an article to Drupal Camp Asheville, you agree to the following:
- That your article is your personal, original content.
- That any and all content collaborated on with another author will be credited as such.
- That your article will be published on the Drupal Camp Asheville website.
- That you will not include any proprietary material in your article that you do not have the legal right to include.
- There is no minimum length for articles, though we recommend at least 500 words.
- The Drupal Camp Asheville organizing team may provide feedback and copy edits prior to final article selection and publishing.
- You will have a chance to make final editorial changes to your article through July 26, 2023.
- If you submit an article but later decide you do not wish it to be published, please inform the organizers no later than July 26, 2023.