We are pleased to offer an alternative to camp presentations this year and invite the community to submit a written article to be published on the Drupal Camp Asheville website.
Article selection schedule:
- June 20, 2022 - Deadline for all article proposals
- June 24, 2022 - Articles selected
- July 1, 2022 - Final article edits due for publishing
- July 8, 2022 - Articles published on camp website
By submitting an article to Drupal Camp Asheville, you agree to the following:
- That your article is your personal, original content.
- That any and all content collaborated on with another author will be credited as such.
- That your article will be published on the Drupal Camp Asheville website.
- That you will not include any proprietary material in your article that you do not have the legal right to include.
- There is no minimum length for articles, though we recommend at least 500 words.
- The Drupal Camp Asheville organizing team may provide feedback and copy edits prior to final article selection and publishing.
- You will have a chance to make final editorial changes to your article through June 24, 2022.
- If you submit an article but later decide you do not wish it to be published, please inform the organizers no later than June 9, 2022.