Training submissions are closed.
Training Submission Information
By submitting a training to Drupal Camp Asheville you agree to the following:
- That you will follow the Code of Conduct.
- If selected, you will attend the camp (July 12, 2019) and present your training.
- If you need to cancel your attendance and/or presentation, you will notify the camp organizers as soon as possible so that they can arrange for a substitution.
- That you will not include any proprietary material in your training that you do not have the legal right to include.
When submitting your training let us know the following:
- Who is your ideal audience member, the person who would get the most out of your training?
- What do you expect people to be able to take away from your training?
- How much and what kind of technical knowledge do people need going in to your training?
Selected trainers get a ticket to camp as well as their logo and company name on the camp website as an In Kind sponsor.
- You will have 5 - 6 hours for your training. The training schedule will be 9am - 4pm including lunch and breaks.
- Trainers should plan to arrive in their room at least 15 minutes beforehand to set up.
- You should bring:
- Your laptop and power adaptor (and a converter if needed)
- Your presentation/slides (locally on your laptop - our wifi is good, but just in case...)
- A cable to connect your laptop via HDMI (we expect to have these, but it is good to be prepared)