Training Submissions Are Now Open!
Training submission deadline is Monday, March 26, 2018. We want to make sure training options are available when attendees register for camp.
Training Submission Information
By submitting a training to Drupalcamp Asheville, you agree to the following:
- That you will follow the Code of Conduct.
- If selected, you will attend the camp (July 13, 2018) and present your training.
- If you need to cancel your attendance and/or presentation, you will notify the camp organizers as soon as possible so that they can arrange for a substitution.
- That you will not include any proprietary material in your training that you do not have the legal right to include.
When submitting your training, let us know the following:
- Who is your ideal audience member, the person who would get the most out of your training?
- What do you expect people to be able to take away from your training?
- How much and what kind of technical knowledge do people need going in to your training?
- You will have 5 - 6 hours for your training. The training schedule will be 9am - 4pm including lunch and breaks.
- Trainers should plan to arrive in their room at least 15 minutes beforehand to set up.
- You should bring:
- Your laptop and power adaptor (and a converter if needed)
- Your presentation/slides (locally on your laptop - our wifi is good, but just in case...)
- A cable to connect your laptop via HDMI (we expect to have these, but it is good to be prepared)