Training submissions are now open.
Training Submission InformationThe deadline for submitting training proposals was March 28th, 2023.
By submitting a training to Drupal Camp Asheville you agree to the following:
- That you will follow the Code of Conduct.
- That you will follow the COVID Protocols.
- If selected, you will attend the camp (July 7th, 2023) and present your training.
- If you need to cancel your attendance and/or presentation, you will notify the camp organizers as soon as possible so that they can arrange for a substitution.
- That you will not include any proprietary material in your training that you do not have the legal right to include.
Selected trainers get a ticket to camp as well as their logo and company name on the camp website as an In Kind sponsor.
- You will have 3 - 4 hours for your training. The training schedule will be 9am - 12pm including breaks. In the afternoon there will be an un-conference.
- Trainers should plan to arrive in their classrooms room at least 15 minutes beforehand to set up.
- You should bring:
- Your laptop and power adaptor (and a converter if needed)
- A sunny disposition
- Your presentation/slides (locally on your laptop - our wifi is good, but just in case...)
- A cable to connect your laptop via HDMI (we expect to have these, but it is good to be prepared)