Training Submission InformationThe deadline for submitting training proposals is May 20th , 2021.
By submitting a training to Drupal Camp Asheville you agree to the following:
- That you will follow the Code of Conduct.
- If selected, you will attend the camp (July 8th, 2021) and present your training.
- If you need to cancel your attendance and/or presentation, you will notify the camp organizers as soon as possible so that they can arrange for a substitution.
- That you will not include any proprietary material in your training that you do not have the legal right to include.
Selected trainers get a ticket to camp as well as their logo and company name on the camp website as an In Kind sponsor.
- You will have 5 - 6 hours for your training. The training schedule will be 9am - 4pm including lunch and breaks.
- Trainers should plan to arrive in their Zoom room at least 15 minutes beforehand to set up.
- You should bring:
- Your laptop and power adaptor (and a converter if needed)
- Strong internet connection
- Ability to run Zoom software (if you do not have your own Zoom room, we can provide one for the training)