Troubleshooting Drupal Performance
Drupal Camp Asheville 2019 - July 12th-14th at Wilma M. Sherrill Center & Kimmel Arena
In this talk we'll discuss common Drupal performance issues and how to troubleshoot them. Then we’ll dive into New Relic and how to leverage this powerful tool to monitor, troubleshoot and optimize your site. In this talk you will learn how to:
- Find and optimize slow SQL queries
- Understand the effect third party services has on your site’s performance
- Get really good information on the front end performance (and how to improve it)
- Tactically learn which WordPress Plugins or Drupal Modules are having real effects on site performance
- Mark your New Relic performance graphs for each deployment so you know how new code changes things!