Promising Project Evaluation: How To Get Your Weekends Back
Drupal Camp Asheville 2021 Online Edition - July 8th-9th
Estimations are the baseline of every project. If you will perform unreliable estimates subsequently it will lead you and your team to burn the midnight oil or work over the weekends to meet timelines. We have practiced beautifully to take both project timelines and work-life balance seriously. We have developed better tactics to manage capacity and effective estimates to make the weekend work the exception rather than the rule.
- Project / Product / Account Managers
- Executive Sponsors / Executive Leadership
- Interested Contributors (developers, designers, etc.)
- How to prepare the strategy to estimate at various levels of a project
- How to use past data to implicate estimates
- How to plan for the uncertainty in a project
- How to get a high-level picture of your team’s capacity across multiple projects
Prior Technical Knowledge
No technical knowledge is required for this session.