Session Submissions Are Closed.
Session submission deadline was Monday, April 23, 2018.
Thank you everyone who submitted, we're going through them now and will let you know if your submission is selected!
Selected speakers will receive a code to redeem a free general admission ticket to camp.
By submitting a session to Drupalcamp Asheville, you agree to the following:
- That you will follow the Code of Conduct.
- If selected you will attend the camp (July 14, 2018) and present your session.
- If you need to cancel your attendance and/or presentation, you will notify the camp organizers as soon as possible so that they can arrange for a substitution.
- That your presentation may be recorded and made available online.
- That you will not include any proprietary material in your session that you do not have the legal right to include.
When submitting your session, let us know the following:
- Who is your ideal audience member, the person who would get the most out of your session?
- What do you expect people to be able to take away from your session?
- How much and what kind of technical knowledge do people need going in to your session?
- You will have 45 minutes for your session. You may include a Q&A session as part of that, but we ask that you have at least 30 minutes worth of material prepared.
- After your session, head over to the Q&A Bar to continue the conversation and answer additional questions.
- Speakers should plan to arrive in their room at least 10 minutes beforehand to set up.
You should bring:
- Your laptop and power adaptor (and a converter if needed)
- Your presentation/slides (locally on your laptop - our wifi is good, but just in case...)
- A cable to connect your laptop via HDMI (we expect to have these, but it is good to be prepared)