Training submissions are closed.
Session submission deadline was Monday, April 22nd, 2019.
Selected speakers will receive a code to redeem a free general admission ticket to camp.
By submitting a session to Drupalcamp Asheville, you agree to the following:
- That you will follow the Code of Conduct.
- If selected you will attend the camp (July 13, 2019) and present your session.
- If you need to cancel your attendance and/or presentation, you will notify the camp organizers as soon as possible so that they can arrange for a substitution.
- That your presentation may be recorded and made available online.
- That you will not include any proprietary material in your session that you do not have the legal right to include.
When submitting your session, let us know the following:
- Who is your ideal audience member, the person who would get the most out of your session?
- What do you expect people to be able to take away from your session?
- How much and what kind of technical knowledge do people need going in to your session?
- You will have 45 minutes for your session. You may include a Q&A session as part of that, but we ask that you have at least 30 minutes worth of material prepared.
- After your session, head over to the Q&A Bar to continue the conversation and answer additional questions.
- Speakers should plan to arrive in their room at least 10 minutes beforehand to set up.
You should bring:
- Your laptop and power adaptor (and a converter if needed)
- Your presentation/slides (locally on your laptop - our wifi is good, but just in case...)
- A cable to connect your laptop via HDMI (we expect to have these, but it is good to be prepared)