Session Submissions Are Now Open
The deadline for submitting sessions is May 10, 2017.
Selected speakers will be notified by May 22, 2017.
By submitting a session to Drupalcamp Asheville, you agree to the following:
- If selected and notified by May 22, you will attend the camp and present your session
- If you need to cancel your attendance and/or presentation, you will notify the camp organizers as soon as possible so that they can arrange for a substitution
- That your presentation may be recorded and made available online
- That you will not include any proprietary material in your session that you do not have the legal right to include
When submitting your session, let us know the following:
- Who is your ideal audience member, the person who would get the most out of your session?
- What do you expect people to be able to take away from your session?
- How much and what kind of technical knowledge do people need going in to your session?
- You will have 45 minutes for your session. You may include a Q&A session as part of that, but we ask that you have at least 30 minutes worth of material prepared.
- After your session, head over to the Q&A Bar to continue the conversation and answer additional questions.
- Speakers should plan to arrive in their room at least 10 minutes beforehand to set up.
You should bring:
- Your laptop and power adaptor (and a converter if needed)
- Your presentation/slides (locally on your laptop - our wifi is good, but just in case...)
- A cable to connect your laptop via HDMI (we expect to have these, but it is good to be prepared)