View sessions submitted for this year's camp.
Session selection schedule:
- June 3rd - Deadline for all session proposals
- June 10th - Sessions announced
Selected speakers will receive a code to redeem a free general admission ticket to camp.
By submitting a session to Drupal Camp Asheville, you agree to the following:
- That you will follow the Code of Conduct.
- If selected you will attend the camp (July 9, 2021) and present your session.
- If you need to cancel your attendance and/or presentation, you will notify the camp organizers as soon as possible so that they can arrange for a substitution.
- That your presentation may be recorded and made available online.
- That you will not include any proprietary material in your session that you do not have the legal right to include.
- You will have 45 minutes for your session. You may include a Q&A session as part of that, but we ask that you have at least 30 minutes worth of material prepared.
- After your session, continue the conversation in chat or another virtual room with attendees to answer additional questions.
- Speakers should plan to arrive in their virtual room at least 5 minutes before the session is schedules to set up and practice broadcasting.
You should have:
- Your computer with plenty of power
- A reliable internet connection
- Your presentation/slides prepared to present
- Access to the Hopin platform
Presenter Resources are available with tips for creating a presentation and presenting through the Hopin platform.