Running on Drupal! Brevard College Tesla Demo
Drupal Camp Asheville 2019 - July 12th-14th at Wilma M. Sherrill Center & Kimmel Arena
Attendees will learn how to Work with 'cool points' to create a 'smart site':
- These 'cool points' are the kinds of systems and sensors installed in buildings that are 'offered up' thru Web - Services and used to make your Drupal site 'smart'.
- Understand 'Energy' as it relates to Drupal
- Plan for the points - How to discuss this stuff with your clients
- Meet with Architects and Engineers - to discuss specifying Drupal
- Actually program the 'cool points' into Drupal.
- This session is geared toward attendees with an interest in using Web Services, showing Energy Efficiency, advancing Renewable Energy, display of "real-time" BACnet points thru Drupal
Attendees will leave knowing how to work with the ‘Energy’ modules on Drupal, how to jump in and help, find resources, and understand a bit of what is BACnet and why we want to use it in Drupal.
This sessions includes a Demonstration that will show:
- A BACnet Web Server and where to find the point.
- A Drupal Site and how to add the point.
- An example of one ‘high value' point displayed on the Drupal website