Styleguide-Driven Development with Components & Paragraphs
The Paragraphs module has been around since 2013 and rapidly gained acclaim for being the bomb diggity. And though Panels, Panopoly, and the In-Place Editor have long been staple ingredients in Kalamuna’s awesome-sauce, our love affair is officially over. We find those tools have lost their shine and perhaps outlived their usefulness; Kalateam is moving full steam ahead with some Paragraphs-based page building workflows that represent a radical shift in editorial UX for our clients.
Come check out this session if,
- You keep hearing about styleguide-driven development or Paragraphs and want to investigate the hype, or...
- You've tried SGDD development but found it too burdensome, or...
- You already use Paragraphs and are ready to level up your game.
In our presentation, we'll show you how to,
- Break down your wireframes into components.
- Create a living styleguide from those components.
- Create Paragraphs bundles to match your components.
- Share markup between your styleguide and Drupal, so that a change to one reflects instantly in the other.
- Design a next-level page-building editorial UX with Paragraphs.
We are excited to evangelize these new tools for Drupal front-end development. See you there!