Tips on Securing Drupal Sites
Drupal Camp Asheville 2019 - July 12th-14th at Wilma M. Sherrill Center & Kimmel Arena
This session is a "how to" overview / case study of things learned by experiencing GDPR Security audits, DoS attacks, brute force login attacks, annoying robot crawlers, and hackers doing security probes.
The session will cover:
- An overview of security threats
- Some suggestions on developing a security plan
- Quick overview / How To's on
- Keeping your site up to date
- CloudFlare and other site front end tools.
- Useful .htaccess rules
- Two Factor Authentication
- and a variety of security related modules
People attending should come away with useful knowledge to better secure their sites.