Getting Started With Layout Builder for Drupal 8 & 9
Drupal Camp Asheville 2021 Online Edition - July 8th-9th
This session will cover the basics of getting started with Layout Builder for Drupal 8 and 9. We will cover how it can be used to supercharge your site building tasks so that content editors can utilize the awesome power of Layout Builder for a unique front-end presentation.
In this talk, we will go over:
- How to get up and running and the basics of setting up a content type for Layout Builder
- Layout Builder Styles module and how it can really help with theming a Layout Builder page
- Layout Builder Component Attributes for developers to implement custom classes and ids
- Layout builder Library to give content editors easy selection of pre-built layouts
- Layout Builder overrides
- How Drupal configuration works for all this
This session is ideal for Drupal site builders, developers, marketing departments, and content editors.
By the end of this session, attendees will have a decent working knowledge of Layout Builder.
Prior Technical Knowledge
Attendees should have a decent working knowledge of Drupal. There will be no need to know command line operations or coding.