This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Kanopi Studios is a Design, Development & Support Agency with a fully distributed team of people who are experts in Drupal & WordPress.
Our clients have a mission; we design, build and support websites that help their mission thrive.
But we want our employees to thrive as well. Because our team members do great work for great clients, Kanopi works hard to support them in their careers as they continue to create a better web.
As a result, our business continues to grow, and so must our team. We’re excited to announce this opportunity to join our team as a Drupal Developer.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Drupal Developer, your day-to-day includes spending your time hands-on developing and collaborating on sites while staying accountable to schedules, estimates, project requirements, and high standards of quality. This position is fast-paced, deals with shifting priorities, and reports to Jim Birch, Drupal Engineering Manager.
Your typical work week might include:
- Drupal site building and configuration.
- Custom front end and theme layer development.
- Custom module development, and the maintenance of existing custom code.
- Documenting code and processes, and participating in peer reviews.
- Participating in client meetings and workshops.
- Actively contributing to the continual improvement of our processes and product.
- Most importantly, having fun working with an incredible team!
ABOUT THE COMPENSATION & WORK REQUIREMENTS
This is a full-time position. The salary range for this position is $66,100 - $91,300 - the range is broad, but it is commensurate with experience, aligned with current members of our team with similar experience, and may shift a bit depending on your geographic location. This is a 100% remote role, but you must live and be able to work in the US or Canada.
NOW... LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU!
We are looking for candidates who…
- Have 3+ years of related Drupal experience. Front-end experience strongly preferred.
- Are experienced working in support (and are willing to do it).
- Have worked in an agency environment, preferably in multiple time zones.
- Show strong problem solving abilities, intelligence, and initiative.
- Know the ins and outs of modern development workflows, including use of the command line, gitflow, containers, and dev/stage/prod environments.
- Deeply understand modern web standards and technologies.
- Exhibit thoughtful, inclusive, and articulate communication skills, both in writing and in person.
- Have a BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Have some WordPress or React.js experience (this would be an awesome plus).
At Kanopi, we believe a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and voices make for a better workplace. We strongly and enthusiastically encourage people of color, individuals who identify within and beyond the LGBTQ+ spectrum, women, and people with disabilities to apply.