A growing number agencies and development teams today work remotely or at least co-located. In fact, the Drupal Project itself is almost entirely developed by individuals in different locations.
This type of remote work offers a lot of benefits in today’s fast-growing global economy and many have grown to favor remote work over the conventional, centrally located office environment. But even the most experienced members of a distributed will admit it doesn’t come without its challenges. Whether you work from home, a co-working space, coffee shop, or are in a centrally located small team in a larger org—you’re sure to get something out of this session.
In this session we’ll cover:
• Tools and workflows for effective collaboration
• Beating isolation while working remotely
• Staying productive when you reach a creative rut
• Processes for eliminating distractions
• Having fun and keeping the human connection
• Finding ways to take advantage of remote work